Established in 1986, Comm-tech Voice and Data has developed through an ever-changing communications industry to be the leading and oldest independent communications provider within East Anglia.
With over 30 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry, we have seen and adapted to the ever-changing world of technology, to ensure our clients are at the forefront of business communications.
To provide excellent customer orientated support to our sales team and customers. Acting as liaison to provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally handle incoming requests from sales team and Business Development Coordinators both written and verbal
- Answer telephone professionally and promptly and transfer to relevant teams
- To ensure that all issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather support information, access and fulfill the business and network’s needs, support the customer relations and sales teams where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking and in house CRM systems
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone where CR team unavailable
- Use automated information systems to analyse the customer’s situation
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to Support tasks
In addition to the above any duties your manager or the company require you to undertake
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required. Some experience within the Communications arena would be helpful. Knowledge of technical support issues related to Mobile Networks and Handset troubleshooting experience a plus. Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office preferred.
Communications Centre, 33 King Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1PD
Operations Support Team
Fixed & Mobile Operations Manager
To apply for this position please upload your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.