Comm-Tech, along with many other local businesses, urges you to come along to the Royal Norfolk Show and see Norfolk at its best.
There’s something for everyone at this year’s show, so with that in mind, here’s our top 7 reasons to visit the show this year:
- We will be there! – Come to stand 398 (within the Anglia Farmers pavilion) on Avenue 12 and have a go at our ‘Smarter Comms Challenge’ Game. See if you can beat our 2015 Winner of 42 lights hit in 30 seconds! The top scorer over the two days of the show will win the latest Samsung Galaxy S8! Whilst you’re there feel free to ask the team how we can help make your communications work smarter and more efficient across our latest range of Hosted Telephony, Broadband and Mobile Solutions.
- The Anglia Farmers pavilion is open to non-members – So once you’ve come and seen us, why not pop over to the other Anglia Farmers stands to find out the latest information surrounding the full range of services, solutions and benefits you receive as an Anglia Farmers member.
- Discover the wonders of Norfolk – Throughout the Royal Norfolk Show there will be a multitude of opportunities to reconnect with the countryside. Why not explore our great county with the Broads Village, Tourism Village and the brand new Forestry & Wood Village. In addition to those, the Norfolk Wildlife Trust will also be exhibiting, so there’ll be plenty of natural wonders for you to discover.
- A fantastic shopping experience – Peruse the shopping avenue at your own leisure and discover hundreds of Norfolk retailers as well as big shopping brands like Aga, Bosh, Citroen, Crew Clothing, Crown Pavilions, Joules, Kent Blaxhill, Kiehls, Van Dal & Volvo.
- Great entertainment – Watch a record number of Horse of the Year Show qualifiers, see the only performance outside of London this year by the King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery and watch some of East Anglia’s finest chefs in action.
- Catch up with friends – Relax with a summer drink from a host of caterers around the showground and take advantage of the unique collection of local food crafts, merchants and artisans. The Adnams Food and Drink Experience will be showcasing the best of Norfolk food and drink, packed with over 70 local producers.
- Enjoy a bit of creative flair – Be dazzled by some of Norfolk’s most talented craftsmen and professionals including chefs, wood carvers, farriers, artists, musicians, showjumpers, archers, sports therapists and young livestock handlers.
Will we see you there? Don’t forget to come along to the Comm-Tech stand located in the Anglia Farmers Pavilion at The Royal Norfolk Show on the 28th and 29th June 2017 and say hello. If you have any questions regarding your communications or would just like to let us know you will be popping into see us at the show email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not sign up to our mailing list so you can keep up to date with our monthly newsletters and product offers to ensure your business is making the most of the communications and connectivity!