Comm-Tech Voice & Data, the largest communications provider in Norwich sells an array of products geared solely to the business to business market. We are the largest Vodafone partner in East Anglia, the largest hosted telephone system providers & we have what we consider to be the best reputation of any local communications company. We as a company offer a fantastic working environment, superb service to our customers, an ethical & honest sales approach to new business & an unrivalled pay packet for achievers..
Generating leads and appointments for the Communications Consultants to deliver new business by implementing converged and unified communications and connectivity solutions.
Main Duties & responsibilities
- Identify opportunities across the business’ existing customer base, generating new appointments for our Communication Consultants with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Making outbound calls to purchased data generating new telephony and broadband leads for the Communications Consultants to convert and deliver new business
- Identify key targets to sell the converged Vodafone One Net solution
- Booking meetings and appointments on behalf of the Communications Consultant Team
- Attending weekly meetings reporting to the Sales Director
- Contributing to the team performance by sharing and implementing ‘best practice ideas’
- Developing knowledge of the full range of communications and connectivity solutions Comm-Tech Voice & data offer while on the job
- Updating CRM systems with latest call actions and updates
- Follow up on existing leads to ensure proposals are delivered within agreed SLAs
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience
If you feel you have the skills for our Telesales – Solutions Advisor role, please apply now.
Communications Centre, 33 King Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1PD
To apply for this position please upload your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role